UtiliPAC 410 Windows based Software for operational setup and configuration backup.
Communicating with your PC via RS232 interface, this simple-to-use Windows®-based software includes many popular functions of previous Daytronic "SofPACs"
Download Model GS-UT410 UtiliPAC410 Software free of charge
- ISSUE ANY STANDARD MNEMONIC COMMANDS to a 4000 Series - 4500 Series or System 10 instrument. By this means, you can completely set up your data acquisition system, interrogate for setup and data values, and initiate standard run-time operations. System responses (if any) will automatically appear in the "TERMINAL" window.
- DISPLAY "LIVE" READINGS of any 10 sequential data channels
- LOG DATA for a list of selected channels at a sampling rate from 0.5 second to 2 hours. Logged data can be displayed and printed as a DATA TABLE or XY PLOT with independently scalable axes. Logging can be turned on and off by a prespecified system trigger bit, if desired.
- "CLONE" 4000, 4500 SERIES AND SYSTEM 10 SETUP CONFIGURATIONS for secure backup storage and restoration (including 4500 and System 10 video pages)
Xlogger Windows based software integrates your communications to the Series 4000 with the computer’s Excel application for simple data logging needs.
Communicating with your PC via RS232 interface, this simple-to-use Windows®-based software lets your 4000 - 4500 Series or System 10 log data directly to Microsoft Excel®
Download Model GS-XL410 XLogger410 Software free of charge
- LOG DATA for a list of selected 4000 Series - 4500 Series or System 10 channels at a sampling rate from 0.5 second to 2 hours. Logging can be turned on and off by a prespecified system trigger bit, if desired.
- Logged data automatically populates an Excel spreadsheet as it is collected
- You can specify the "depth" (total number of data records) to be entered in the spreadsheet. After the number of logged records equals the specified "depth," logging will automatically begin to cycle—that is, each subsequently logged data record will overwrite the earliest one in the spreadsheet.