The Daytronic LinPAC5 software package is a DOS compatible program for the purpose of providing custom linearization support and creation for a System 10 Linearization capable unit. Any System 10 mainframe can now furnish high-speed linearization of up to eight different system data channels (these would normally represent nonlinear sensor inputs).
Using a total of 58 segments anchored at any of 256 breakpoints to profile the input at any selected position on the curve, custom linearization can normally achieve linearity with errors of less than 0.05% of full scale. It is particularly recommended for flowmeter-based and irregularly nonlinear thermocouple-based measurements.
The software lets you load up to eight customized linearization ("look-up") tables into the System 10 mainframe's EEPROM memory. The same table can be shared by more than one signal of a given type (e.g., TC, RTD, etc.). Program allows:
- Setup of linearization functions.
- Edit/enter linearization data tables
- Communications link to test and setup communications interface port
- Keyboard terminal direct communications for direct command and response data
- Data display and memory test
For Windows based software refer to LinPAC-W