THE IL-70 IN-LINE CONDITIONER IS A LOW COST UNIT FOR DC BASED - FULL BRIDGE STRAIN-GAGES FROM 0.5 to 10 mV/V that delivers filtered analog output of ±5 VDC, ±10 VDC or 4-20 ma; switch selectable by the user. Advanced analog design directly addresses the problem of measurement inaccuracy in industrial environments of high electromechanical noise. Exceptional signal stability and accuracy over a remarkably wide range of sensor inputs are achieved through .........
- Powerful low-pass active filtering, selectable by the user, the IL-70 low pass filter removes unwanted high-frequency measurement-signal components and the elimination of aliasing errors, if the module’s output is subsequently digitized.
- Selectable excitation of 2.5 or 5.0 Vdc bridge voltage which is slaved to an extremely stable reference voltage.
- Rugged construction which allows forward placement of the IL-70 conditioner to avoid measurement errors associated with long cable lengths.
- Wide Zero & Span, through the use of coarse rotary switch & potentiometers, the IL70 will accommodate 100% zero authority and a wide range of full bridge DC strain gage sensors, foil or semiconductor type with bridge resistance from 120 to 10 k Ohm.
- Wide Input Power range from 11 to 28 Vdc, the IL-70 is well suited for industrial, process and mobile environments
- For steady indication and smooth, dependable control action, the IL-70 can provide a true average value of the measured variable, even in the face of substantial dynamic content. Housed in a durable-flame retardant enclosure, the IL-70 is ideal for industrial-process applications. The analog output and gain settings are easily configured through the use of a simple coarse rotary switch and precision range potentiometers which results in a highly repeatable, stable and accurate measurement.