The Model 4500 (4500i for Ethernet) is a panel mount instrument that combines the proven signal conditioning of Daytronic with a user configurable touch display for reliable stand-alone operation of industrial process, quality and production monitoring and control. Utilizing the modular 5D conditioners, the Model 4500 will interface with load, pressure, torque, flow, speed, displacement, voltages, currents and other sensor signals for accurate and repeatable measurement results. Each Model 4500 can accept up to four signal conditioners to combine transducer measurements for applications such as Press Fit, TIR, Horsepower, Efficiencies, Peak Capture, Leak Testing, Torque-Turn and a host of applications that require precision high-speed measurements along with cross - channel calculations in an easily configured "intelligent" panel instrument.
Features of the Model 4500:
- Graphical Touch Screen 1/4 DIN VGA Touch display used for operator configuration of data and display pages
- Up to Four conditioned inputs using 5D Modules
- AC LVDT - DC & AC Strain Gage - DC Volts - Frequency and Fixed input conditioning modules are available.
- 0.02% full scale typical accuracy
- Eight Logic Inputs and Eight Logic Outputs for control
- Independent ±5-VDC "live" analog outputs from the installed 5D modules for routing to other control - monitoring devices
- Four±5-VDC Digital to Analog Converted outputs via the internal cross channel calculated channels.
- Sixteen Cross Channel Math channels for Max-Min-Avg-Diff-Multiply-Divide- Timer-Absolute-Add-Subtract........
- Channels scanned at a rate of 10 KHz per channel, including math channels
- Computer interfacing and Software via RS-232 (std unit) and Ethernet (4500i version) for computer/plc and network control supervision.
- Up to 10 user configured display pages for data, bar graphs, plots, touch buttons, alarm annunciation, .......
- Internal control statements for command and control routines
- UtiliPAC410 & Xlogger software packages - included.